Rules for writing documentation
- documentation is written in English only
- each major version has own confluence space. When new major version is created then current space is backed-up. In other words last major version is in the main confluence space.
- If some information is valid for or from specific minor version then highlight it. Example
- use code macro for code snippets
- if you write Java classes, configuration parameters or use other technical names then use italic format style.
- use warning, tip and info macros for better text organisation