What is difference between OpenHub framework and OpenHub?
OpenHub framework is technological base for specific products. OpenHub is specific ESB implementation instance, just as /wiki/spaces/OHGW/overview.
Main third party components
OpenHub framework extends Apache Camel and therefore base architecture came up from Apache Camel.
- Spring Boot
- Spring Framework
- Spring Security solves security issues
- Spring Web Services is main component for web services communication
- Hibernate for persistence implementation
- PostgreSQL database (or H2 DB for unit tests)
- Apache Tomcat application server
- Hazelcast cache / memory grid
OpenHub framework is technologically neutral to operation system, application server and database. PostgreSQL or Tomcat is one possible choice only.