Overview of use cases where (clustered) cache/memory-grid could be used:
- cache (static) external content (e.g. codebases, static file content, ...)
- cache internal OpenHub data
- cache configuration properties
- use shared memory for saving runtime data, e.g. node evidence or evidence of running scheduled jobs
- cache for specific business logic implementations on projects
We had the following requirements when we have been selecting suitable cache implementation:
We selected Hazelcast as default implementation.