- see pom.xml in openhub-example module for more details
- we use two more plugins before generating Java classes
- maven-dependency-plugin: copies resources (xjb, xsd) from other modules
- maven-resources-plugin: copies all xjb, wsdl and xsd files to a single directory for generating Java model from WSDL/XSD,allowing WSDL/XSD files to reference each other easily with a simple relative path.
- we defined two XJB binding files for use (both from core-api module)
- jaxb_global_bindings.xjb: global Java type bindings, for example org.joda.time.DateTime vs xs:dateTime
- jaxb_common_bindings.xjb: bindings of common types defined in commonTypes-v1.0.xsd